Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Hump Day

Just bought the Head and the Heart album and if you haven't yet I highly recommend it. Really great music to listen to while doing leads/other work. You've probably heard their hit song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjoA4nYBD5U. They kind of remind me of the Lumineers.

Very rarely do I enjoy an entire album, it will surely be on repeat for the next few days.

I'm still exhausted today - I think it's just one of those weeks. However, it's actually sunny today and I hope to finally make it to the beach this weekend. I'm happy that it's almost lunch because I'm getting a a tad bored of leads. I'm craving sushi, is there any around here?

On Tuesday I left work at 3:30 and beat the traffic - I finally think I've got it down. Whew. Hopefully I won't be using a practically a full tank of gas to get to and from work everyday anymore.

Happy Hump Day,
Julia
Public Relations Intern

No comments:

Post a Comment