Thursday, July 25, 2013

The 50 project



I just recently got done with Texas I like how it looks at the time I was thinking of those old photograph of the old west already yellowing and decaying the have a sense of historic importance and melancholic of a time long past. Now on to Virginia, I used to live in Virginia so I don’t expect to many problems in getting a feeling out of the state. I definitely recommend visiting Virginia specially Virginia Beach lots of stuff to do there. During the weekend I finished a few logos for the 50 project most of them black and white I'm concentrating mostly in working on logos as an image trying to incorporate typography later so far I like the result but I still have few more ideas I want to realize before I'm content with the result.


Jorge Herrera.
Graphic Design

No comments:

Post a Comment