Friday, July 19, 2013

I had kind of a rough start this morning. My sleep schedule has always been pretty all over the place, especially so during the summer. I had a lot of trouble sleeping last night, and I can barely keep my eyes open this morning. It's a big effort just to not nod off. It makes focusing on leads much harder. With graphics stuff I should be fine, since I'll probably get my second wind around lunch. Plus it's easier to focus on when your tired because it not so monotonous. Still, I wish I had been able to get to bed at a decent time last night because this was a pretty miserable start my Friday.

I want to make some more logos for the 50 project today. I'm primarily used to doing illustrations, so I don't have a whole lot of confidence  when it comes to making them. It's even more difficult to come up with ideas for them that are interesting as well as simple and recognizable.

Christine Clancy
Graphics Intern

No comments:

Post a Comment