Thursday, July 11, 2013

(Insert Clever Title here)-Part 16

I got to clean the office today, and when I say I mean, the actual employees cleaned the office today. I scrubbed one spot of the table that looked dirty but besides that I tried to stay out of the way because when Amanda grabs the vacuum it's best to give her some space. I started today again with leads today, I hit 72 which is around my average, but down from high of 85 from the other day. To have this seemingly endless list that no matter how quick you work will continually grow, it's like being Sisyphus (The in Greek Mythology who was punished by the Gods to push a boulder up a hill though cursed only to have it fall just before reaching the top.) I kid, it's not that bad, with a good pair of tunes the process just kind of melts with the music, and it sure as sugar beats asking someone they want a drink with that.    

-Pete Sliva

No comments:

Post a Comment