Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Rainy Tuesday

     Today it does not feel like summer. When I woke up this morning it was raining out and felt more like a Monday in February than it did a Tuesday in July. I arrived at Esente at 8:55am and have been collecting leads all morning. I was first assigned to find Financial businesses in Hopkinton, MA and once I found all of those I was assigned to find all Legal businesses in Quincy, MA. I found an even faster technique to collect all of my list's businesses contact information than what I have been doing so far up until now, so I collected 62 leads today which has been my highest number to date.
    A few minutes ago Ron called all of the graphic designers into his office for a meeting. He talked to us about how starting next week Esente is going to be filming all of the interns regarding its anti-bullying campaign. We are all going to be filmed reading a script that the PR interns are going to write discussing how bullying is a worldwide issue that must be stopped. He asked if any of us knew how to edit movies and I raised my hand because I have had some experience with that, so I am really excited to work on editing what we all come up with.
     After lunch all of the graphic designers are to work on an assignment that Amanda emailed to us. The assignment is to create logos to present to one of the company's clients. We need to finish them by the end of the day and email them back to her in both PDF files and design files. I'm a little nervous about creating a logo because I have little experience with designing logos, but I am going to do my best to come up with something that can effectively portray what the company is all about.

Hollister Ream
Graphic Design Intern
Wheelock College

No comments:

Post a Comment