Tuesday, July 16, 2013

All Smiles

I've been continuing work on the 50 project here at Esente as well as some other little assignments. I've reviewed and edited copy on various emails, handouts and press releases for different clients. It's encouraging to be handed these assignments realizing that they trust my judgement and editing skills on these materials.
Of course I also continue collecting leads every morning as well. I need some new Pandora stations, I feel like i'm running out of music to listen to since i'm constantly listening to Pandora while I'm here!

The interns have continued working as a team and collaborating different ideas and methods for the success of the 50 project. As the months continue to fly by I continue to block out the realization that I'm not going back to school. I have a feeling I'll be okay with that soon enough though as I get started on my life in "the real world" :)

For some reason this week has been fantastic thus far. I've woken up in a great mood every day and ready to take on any challenge that comes my way. Hopefully this wave of happiness and good fortune stays with me...at least for a little while!

Tomorrow Ron is sending me out to help with a photo shoot at the restaurant that he took me to for that sales meeting a while back. I'm looking forward to seeing what it is all about and helping out in any way I can! I'll report back tomorrow!

Kimberly Sarah Wilson
PR Intern

No comments:

Post a Comment