Thursday, July 18, 2013

23

     I'm feeling a lot less tired today than I was on Tuesday. I think my mono is starting to go away/get better (hopefully). Having mono has been such a drag, especially since it is summer and all I want to do is fun things with my friends 24/7. I mean, I still do those things but I get tired easily and often have to leave early to sleep. But I'm starting to feel a lot better than I did so that's a good sign!
     This morning I got here at 9:00 and have been doing leads all morning, as usual. After lunch I'm probably going to be working on making a logo for the Project 50 assignment. Making logos is actually a lot harder than it looks. I don't have much experience with making logos but the little experience I do have has helped in creating a few for the assignment. I have a few ideas so far but I'm not really that happy with them. I'm going to hopefully come up with better ones by the end of the day.
     On a completely unrelated note, my birthday is in two days! 23! I'm going to be doing something fun with a bunch of my friends in Boston so I'm excited for that, but other than that I'm not exactly thrilled to say goodbye to being 22. 22 was an awesome year for me and hopefully 23 can be just as great.

Hollister Ream
Graphic Design Intern
Wheelock College '14

No comments:

Post a Comment