Monday, July 29, 2013

RM 7/29/2013

This morning I focused my internet research on law offices in Brockton, MA. I was unaware that there were so many lawyers in Brockton and it was a surprise to me. My morning was fairly standard as I collected leads and managed to generate 61 which is about average for me.

The internship is coming down to the wire now and I'm guessing that a lot of the interns will be leaving in a week or two when they have to go back to school. I'm still having fun here at Esente but I also can't wait to get my Bachelor's degree when I finish and get a real job. Ron also mentioned that the video shoots would be this week so I'm just hoping that I am there for whichever day he chooses to do them.

Randy McGravey
Public Relations Intern
Esente Music Group

No comments:

Post a Comment