Thursday, July 18, 2013

It Must Be My Lucky Day (Again!)

This morning (for the second day in a row!) instead of doing leads Ron asked Rebecca and I to work on text for his new companies website Target Marketing. Target Marketing is a company that will maintain other companies social media sites, blogs, newsletters, email marketing, and search engine optimization. It is really interesting to research and learn more about what all of these things are. I now know what google ads are and what they do as well as how important reputation management is for a company. These are definitely things that are going to come in handy in the future. I'm glad that the ads that I sometimes accidentally click on when I'm googling something aren't viruses.

I only have two more sections to write text for that I'll finish after lunch. Then maybe I'll work more on the 50 project. I can't believe its already Thursday this week flew by.

Shayna LaHaise
UMass '13
PR Intern

No comments:

Post a Comment