Wednesday, July 17, 2013

The 50 project is coming along, everyone seems to be on the same page now and we are moving according to plan. Yesterday I posted some logo designs and a CD cover idea I did to the Google doc so we'll see how those go over.

Leads are going fine, I've been collecting a decent amount despite a few long stretches of businesses with no contact information. I've noticed a lot of restaurants especially tend to have only a phone number, but no email.

The animation project is fine, I'd like to put the stuff I have in order after lunch. I've been drawing them in flash just so the art style in the finished product won't look too different, but I've been doing small bits of animation to certain things. It's not really a good idea since I'll probably have to do it over again anyway, but I wanted to make sure I'm still familiar enough with the program since I haven't really had to use it in a while.

Christine Clancy
Graphics Intern

No comments:

Post a Comment