Monday, July 22, 2013

Music Monday

Hello again,

Today is Monday, bringing with it the dragging of the body and mind as a new week starts, and the countdown to the weekend officially begins.  Today researching leads this morning has been a bit tricky as a lot of my business lack contact information, that is a big thing I have learned this summer so far, a lot of business DON'T HAVE a contact email! I'm sorry but in this day and age, there is no excuse for that, I know seven year olds who email!  Anyway, I do get on a roll once I find a business, so not all is lost.

In terms of the CD covers, I am not sure where we stand with the project.  I have not heard any updates from the other interns, however I have looked at some of the work done on our google drive.  However It is a little confusing, I need to ask for some clarification on what we are doing at the moment.  But I have also lately that not just at work, but outside I have began being inspired by my environment, giving me ideas I want to implement in my CD covers.  Also every morning I listen to music while I do leads, so that also gets the creative juices flowing!

Just this morning as I was drifting off on the train I thought of a possible idea for another drunk driving poster!  Sorry for the little tid bit there, it was unrelated, but I felt it important.  Well off to the rest of the day, until tomorrow.

Meghan Connolly
Umass Dartmouth
Graphic Design Intern

No comments:

Post a Comment