Thursday, July 18, 2013

For Lack Of A Better Name

I'd say I have writers block, but I'm not a writer. Instead, I guess I could say I have a mental block right now. I just feel like striking random keys on the keyboard, but that would not be nearly as productive as just trying to form some random BS to write about.

I managed to find 72 leads this morning... a personal best. That's exciting I guess.

The 50 Project or Project 50, whatever it's called right now, is still a work in progress. I wish there was a website where people could share their stories and then be placed into categories based on what states they were from. There are plenty of sites and blogs on the web today where victims are encouraged to tell their stories of how they were/are bullied, but none of the sites archive them in a way that is convenient for me to find. GAH!!! So frustrating. Oh, well. What can you do...

Borgore - Legend
Jack Johnson - Better Together

Pete Dodwell
Merrimack College, 2014
PR Intern


No comments:

Post a Comment