Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Leads & 50 Project

Today, here at Esente Music Group, I've been helping to find leads for Onpoint Design & Marketing. These leads are an important assee to Onpoint as they are potential customers and consumers of the business. It's quite enjoyable and somewhat fascinating to scout across the internet and find small businesses that may be in need of the services that Onpoint offers.

The 50 Project is still proving to quite the challenge, mostly in finding the stories as I'm sure I've mentioned before. Finding bands is a bit easier now that we've all figured out how to properly search for them on the various sites. I can imagine that the stories are harder to find because they are very personal and sensitive to the victims. However, kudos are in orer for all of the victims who chose to share their personal stories with the world.

I have no idea why, but this song makes me feel uber happy.

Avicii - Wake Me Up


Peter Dodwell
Merrimack College, 2014
PR Intern

No comments:

Post a Comment