Thursday, July 18, 2013

day 20 of this so called Budúcnosť

Slovak. I really like the word "Slovak." It just sounds cool. As far as the Slovak word for future, why does it end in an apostrophe? What does that mean? Besides future...


Yesterday I updated the links at the bottom of the Buzz on Bullying blog and the BizBuzz blog, then I got straight to working on cd covers for the 50 Project. I went through about eight different ideas, and I'm hoping that today I'll be able to take at least one of them and refine it. Today I'll be gathering whatever people have done for cd covers and logos so that tomorrow someone can give it to Ron to look at. I also learned what Ron wanted for the logo yesterday, so now we have pretty detailed parameters for that at least.

This morning on leads wasn't too bad. I went to bed early again (on purpose this time), so I wasn't tired at all while collecting; plus, I was listening to (and still am listening to) A Capella, which is fun and keeps me interested. As far as leads go, I collected on the higher end of my range. Some of the sites I looked at were quite horrid, as per usual.

It's so hot out today, but tomorrow I'm leaving to go to Rochester for a week, so I'll be back on the 30th!

Carolina Rago
RIT Student
Graphics Intern

No comments:

Post a Comment