Thursday, July 11, 2013

The Project 50 Search

Project 50... Oy. There are only so many wannabe artist that I can listen to before I want to stick a pen in my ears. I'm not saying that all unsigned musicians and bands are terrible... its just that the majority of them are. For every decent sounding group or artist I come across, I have to listen to at least 20 who aren't so fantastic. That was the majority of yesterday afternoon, and most likely this afternoon as well. Doing that makes doing leads seem like a godsend... sort of.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I'm sick of this rain. It's just such a downer, not to mention that it feels horrible going outside and getting buckets of buckets of water dumped on your head. Blech.

I always run out of things to write about... so here's my bands / songs of the day...

Enter Shikari - Radiate
Reel Big Fish - Sell Out

Peter Dodwell
Merrimack College, 2014
PR Intern

No comments:

Post a Comment