Wednesday, July 17, 2013

day 19 of this so called Jövőbeli

Hungarian. Again, I've never heard it spoken and I have no idea what any of the accents mean.

Yesterday afternoon I worked on the 50 Project logo and put them up on a googledoc so that everyone else here can see them and tell me what they think. I really think that I have two good ones in the mix. While I was working, I looked at logos and number designs on dribbble for inspiration, and I definitely think that helped me. I also looked at a few things on behance.

This morning it was back to leads once again, and I did quite well; I ended up on the higher end of my collection numbers, which is nice. There was one logo that I just did not understand, though. It was the name of the company in an arch, but upside down. And at first I thought it was a mistake, but I wondered how someone could possibly accidentally put something on a website upside down, and then I saw that it was next to a picture with a sign that had the same logo— still upside down. You can't even read what it says because it's arched, so it just really did not make sense to me, and still doesn't. Anyway, because I accidentally feel asleep super early last night and slept like a rock until my alarm went off, I'm not tired at all today, which makes collecting leads much easier.

Random: I really want hot chocolate right now.

Carolina Rago
RIT Student
Graphics Intern

No comments:

Post a Comment