Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Almost 23

     I am feeling super tired this morning, as usual but that's mostly because I still have mono (luckily it's not  so bad anymore, I just get tired very easily). I came in at 9:00 today and have been collecting leads ever since. I was gone all last week for a summer class at my school, so it's nice to be back at Esente.
     I am also feeling kinda sad today because my birthday is coming up on Saturday and I don't want to get older. 22 was probably my favorite age so far and I don't want to turn 23. That just sounds old to me, and I definitely don't feel like I am almost 23 years old. Also, how is summer already halfway over? That doesn't make any sense to me. Though I'm excited to go back to school and be a senior in the fall, I'm not ready for summer to end. I have way too many things I want to do before the fall and I have barely done any of them yet.
     Now that it's lunch and I am done collecting leads, I am curious what I am going to be doing for the rest of the day. Since I was out last week I'm somewhat lost in terms of what we should be working on. Hopefully it's something fun!

Hollister Ream
Graphic Design Intern
Wheelock College

   

No comments:

Post a Comment