Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Staying Cool

I forgot to blog last Thursday, but basically we did leads and then Ron called us upstairs to tell us about a video project he wanted us to work on for anti bullying. We worked on ideas for the video as well as a potential script. I think the video will be a really good idea and fun to create.

Since last Thursday it has gotten extremely hot, like ridiculous out. This is a very rare time that i am grateful for our offices constant freezing temperature.

Today we have been working on leads and will probably do more on the 50 project later. Ron called me into his office to talk about researching places around Amherst to open a second office, he is also looking at places around UNH. I think that there is a lot of potential for an office in Amherst with the 5 colleges around.

My weekend was pretty unproductive, aside from the fact I got a graduate fellowship for the fall! I am so happy and excited, and I know that my experience at Esente is something that helped me get the fellowship. When I went to interview, they asked me about my experience with social media marketing, which is something we do frequently here at Esente. I was really excited because if I had had this interview 3 months ago I wouldn't have even known what social media marketing entails.

Shayna LaHaise
UMass '13
PR Intern

No comments:

Post a Comment