Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Leads, Music A.D.D., and Project Fitty

I feel like the GEICO "Hump Day" commercial has done to Wednesdays what Rebecca Black's "Friday" song did to Fridays... made it somewhat annoying. Needless to say, it is hump day and I've never been happier. There must be something in the air today because I feel fantastic! Not that this is a rarity, but it's nice to acknowledge it ever once and a while.

However, I am a bit displeased with myself because I managed to only find 35 leads today. I blame 50% on Manta and probably the other 50% on my music A.D.D. I have done worse though, not that it's any consolation.

I managed to finish my bad search yesterday, which is a relief to me. I was surprised to come across so many bands whose music I actually enjoyed. I guess that's how many of the bands I listen to now have become popular; people like me scour the internet to find the next great artist or music group.

Now, I'm still trying to find bully stories to include. Like yesterday, and the days before, it is still a challenge and has become no easier.

Music that contributed to my A.D.D.:

Avenged Sevenfold - Hail to the King
Stone Roses - Love Spreads


Senses Fail - Mi Amor
Martin Garrix - Animals
Spoon - The Way We Get By

Peter Dodwell
Merrimack College, 2014
PR Intern

No comments:

Post a Comment