Thursday, July 11, 2013

Another day at Esente

Today was another morning filled with internet marketing research and listening to some classic tunes. I collected leads from Marlborough, MA today and listened to a few different Alice in Chains albums including the self-titled, and the "Live" cd. We also cleaned the desks and floors today and I was luckily able to sit at "the big kids table" which was the highlight of the morning.

Yesterday was a much needed day off for me. I had band practice and I created a solo for the song "Cape Escape". I haven't been able to practice guitar in a while so it was a refreshing time. My new Fender Hot Rod Deville amp sounds amazing! Yesterday was my first chance to really explore the possibilities of the amp.

On Tuesday I collected a bunch of information from bands in my designated states for The 50 Project. I had roughly 9 bands per state and I had 5 states with which to work. I'm hoping that some of them accept our offer but if not I'll have to find a new batch of candidates.

I recently got my picture taken for the Esente Interns blog website and forgot to mention it. It was a quick and simple process and I was assured that I will appear on the website and/or the internship ads.

As always I am looking forward to the weekend and I actually have a few days off which is a nice treat. Next week will be another busy week since I am playing 3 shows including the Outside the Box Festival in Boston! I'll be back next week Esente interns, but until then you stay classy.

Randy McGravey
Public Relations Intern
Esente Music Group

No comments:

Post a Comment