Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Leads, Blog and the Works

I feel like today has been a slow leads day... Don't know why. Perhaps I've lost my groove, but I doubt that's the case. It's not my worst though. So far I'm at 56, which still trumps my worst day by more than double. Hopefully tomorrow will be a lot better.

I've been meaning to update the Stop Drunk Driving Now blog some more, but I never seem to find the time. I believe I have articles scheduled to be posted though this Friday August 2, which still leaves me time to find more and schedule them to be posted next week. When it comes to the blog, I'd rather just blog about something short and quick if it means that I don't miss a day. This allows for greater continuity and gives people more to read or catch up on.

This is my last week here at Esente... for a while anyway. I still haven't really spoken with Laura or Ron about possibly continuing during the fall semester. Saying I'm sad is an understatement. I absolutely abhor the commute, but I love it once I'm here.

Avicii @ Tomorrowland

Peter Dodwell
Merrimack College, 2014
PR Intern

No comments:

Post a Comment