Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Client logo work....A design intern's Dream!

Its Tuesday again.

Researching leads today for Onpoint, I hit a whole new level of contact creeping.  Usually the contact information, such as the email (one of the big ones) is pretty easy to find when googled, but today was a different story.  Today I had to weave a little internet web in order to find information, and it worked! I ended up getting a lot of the business' contact info through this tactic!

The design interns were called into Ron's office to talk about the intern video project.  One of the key part of it is to have someone to edit the footage once filmed, not one of my strong points.  The closest thing I know to video editing is IMovie.  The meeting inspired me to research, and self teach myself some editing software in the future.

For the afternoon the Design interns are being given a logo project for a client and I am very excited! I have had some experience with client logo design, but nothing of this magnitude! I am thrilled to be able to add this to my growing knowledge learned from this internship.

On a routine note, today is Tuesday which means updating The Buzz on Bullying website.  I have done some research on articles to post, but am still searching for ones that will really catch people's attention!

Meghan Connolly
Umass Dartmouth
Design Intern

No comments:

Post a Comment