Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Sick Yesterday

So, I was sick yesterday. I called and left Laura a voice mail around 7:00 am, which may have been unnecessarily early. I don't even think she was on her way to the office at that time. I managed to get a little bit of work done from home. I posted a few articles for Ron's Drunk Driving blog from the comfort of my own bed, which was nice. I was not leaving my bed for anything whatsoever.

I'm here back at the office today. I can't say I'm 100% back at the top of my game today... oh well.

To keep continuity with my music posts, The Used released a new EP yesterday, which is mighty superb if I say so myself. I've given it, probably 5 full play-throughs while doing leads today.

The Used - Iddy Biddy

Peter Dodwell
Merrimack College, 2014
PR Intern

No comments:

Post a Comment