Tuesday, July 23, 2013

RM 7/23/2013

Today I performed marketing research for Esente Music Group's partner company Onpoint. The marketing research was based in Quincy, MA and I collected data from a total of 64 companies. The research was more simple than usual today since a good portion of the companies had websites. I am slowly but surely starting to notice a rise in the amount of leads I get per day, even though I sometimes have less time to work on them.

Ron talked to us today about ways to improve our writing skills when dealing with marketing and acquiring potential jobs. He says that the interns are good writers but most of us are not showing our full potential. Blog writing is becoming more and more easy for me as this internship goes on. As I enter my final month of the internship I am noticing how much my work for this company has improved.

Randy McGravey
Public Relations Intern
Esente Music Group

No comments:

Post a Comment