Thursday, July 11, 2013

CD Covers

For the CD covers I thought about collages, it is a medium that I'm particularly fond  for its versatility in combining different materials and because it would better capture the versatility of today's music plus I can work more freely in the typography which is my weakness. I'm beginning with the biggest or most well know states like California, New York, Illinois, Texas, etc. and eventually work my way to the smallest less well know states. Right now I'm working through California a particular challenge since Cali is well know for many things and most people would have different likes and dislike about Cal so another part of this challenge will be to find the middle point in which everyone can agree. Most graphic designers draw inspiration from music so it does makes a lot of sense that we get involved in graphic side of music.

Jorge Herrera
Graphic Design

No comments:

Post a Comment