Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Cooling Down

Today is one of the few days this summer that I can remember it raining, it's nice because it will start to cool down and not be 90+ degrees every day. This morning I did leads for healthcare in Quincy, MA. There were over 800 listings which is more than I have seen in any other city. Doing leads for OnPoint Media, the website building company associated with Esente, is making me more critical of websites that I visit on a regular basis. It is funny how I am noticing things that I have never noticed before. For example if the website has an easily accessible email address and phone number. It is amazing how many websites don't have either.

After lunch we are working on an intern video and drunk driving video script. I'm really excited to start working on this!

Shayna LaHaise
UMass '13
PR Intern

No comments:

Post a Comment