Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Rain Rain Go Away

Today is yet another rainy day but at least that makes it a little easier to do leads rather than missing out on the beautiful weather. Today I have done leads, leads, leads, the time passed by quite fast but I got Manta lists so my numbers were lower than usual.  Today is a short day for me because I have a doctors appointment so I will be leaving during lunch time. Maybe if I have some time when I get home I will check out the progress in our GoogleDoc for the 50 project to see how close we are to having all the states filled out.  I think we are really getting somewhere with this project.  It just becomes more and more exciting and satisfying to work on because we are making such strides to get to where we want to be. The final project will be nothing short of great.  I wonder when and how Ron will pick the designs for the Logo and the CD Cover...only time will tell.  I don't think it's going to be an easy decision with all the talented art interns here I honestly think every logo and cover I have seen have been really great. Not much else to report, tomorrow I'll be back for a full day! Stupid doctors.

Have a great day!
Rebecca Miller
University of Wisconsin-Madison

No comments:

Post a Comment