Monday, July 22, 2013

Back to Work

After a refreshing weekend of camping, sushi, recording, and playing at the festival in Boston I'm back to work. This morning I collected information from companies in Hollis, NH and Quincy, MA while listening to the soothing sounds of Jerry Cantrell, U2, and some other artists.

I have about one month of my internship left and the interns are just about to start filing out. I'm hoping that this week is the anti-bullying video shoot if I haven't missed it already. This morning went by surprisingly quickly. I collected an average amount of leads (62) and I am getting better by the day, even though it is sometimes just a matter of how lucky I get.

It is now that point of the summer where I can start going to the beach more and relaxing. I have a few weeks off from playing shows since two of the members of the band have weddings to go to in the coming weeks. There's not too much else going on today, but I want you to stay classy Esente interns!

Randy McGravey
Public Relations Intern
Esente Music Group

No comments:

Post a Comment