Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Wireframe Catapult

We’re making progress on 50. Ron created a wireframe for us yesterday. I wouldn’t have been able to make one on my own before but now that I’ve seen it done step-by-step I feel confident that I could. It’s a great alternative to a “To-Do” list because the wireframe categorizes, prioritizes, and chronicles the tasks.

Now it’s time to work on the pre-production components of the wireframe. The pivotal point between the pre-production and production phases in the waiting we will have to endure after sending out all our e-mails. I keep thinking about how I’m so glad we have all the interns on this project because handling fifty states with just one or two people would be crazy. Most of us are doing this for the first time so we need to be able to break it down and learn how to do it thoroughly. Future projects will be more and more efficient because we are learning every detail of this one.

I think this afternoon we should try to complete content for our web page on the Right Now website. We need to have the page up by the time we start sending e-mails. Once we have all the static, posted content created we can start sending e-mails and collect more contact information as needed.

I’m also going to do some field research for Ron in and around Durham, NH because that’s where I go to school.

Have a nice day!

Hanna Lane
English Literature

University of New Hampshire

No comments:

Post a Comment