Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Marketing Project

Today started with leads like all other days.  I got a decent number especially since I had Manta lists which are probably the worst to collect from out of all the lists.  I got to end leads early because at about 11:40 Ron called Shayna, Peter, and I into his office to discuss a marketing campaign we are working on tomorrow.  We will be meeting at the Prudential Center in Boston at 11 to collect e-mails from Flamers restaurant. We will be wearing Flamers shirts and asking people in line for their information so they can receive coupons and so Flamers can gain an e-mail list to send special promotions and coupons.  I think it will be a great opportunity to interact with a real client and be able to talk with their customers.  I think I'll be a little nervous at the beginning but once I get used to it I think I'll be fine.  I will update you on how it went when I'm in on Thursday.

Have a great Tuesday!
Rebecca Miller
University of Wisconsin-Madison 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment