Tuesday, July 16, 2013

RM 7/16/2013

This morning my internet marketing research went by surprisingly fast. As I cranked some 90's tunes on my headphones me and the other interns had a few laughs with Ron. I should be less awake than I am right now because I only got 5 hours of sleep last night. When I was waiting for the staff meeting to be over this morning I played a couple of scratch tickets and won $4! If you were wondering how much I spent on the pair of tickets, it was also $4 so it's not as thrilling as it sounds.

I assume that we will be doing the 50 project after lunch today as usual. This will be a short week for me since I am playing in the Outside the Box Festival on Thursday with Tall Boys! We have been excited for this show for a long time and I know it will be a blast. I'll see you next week Esente interns.

Randy McGravey
Public Relations Intern
Esente Music Group

No comments:

Post a Comment