Tuesday, July 23, 2013

(Insert Clever Title here)-Part 21

Tuesdays here again and it couldn't be more exciting. Down pouring rain drizzles outside and the sun is not shinning. Today I started with leads again, I clocked in 83 potential businesses today. I collected mostly from Quincy today. The majority of the businesses were construction and legal companies. I usually collect somewhere around this though my numbers do fluctuate. Later today I will continue to work on the 50 project. We are still in the creation process, so we are still collecting possible applicants. Though we have finished our music applicant list, we are still looking for stories. Today a majority of interns will work on this, while the others continue to work on the art and content of the website. I will probably start to create the content today, then afterwards work on collection. 



-Peter Sliva

No comments:

Post a Comment