Thursday, July 11, 2013

Another Week Gone By

The weeks just fly by here at Esente.  It's Thursday my last day of the week working here and this week has gone by extremely fast.  Leads were collected per usual today and I got really good lists so that really brought my lead numbers up.  Merchant Circle didn't even crash today yay! Staring at the screen has definitely made me tempted to go downstairs for a coffee and I might do just that during lunch.

Yesterday I continued to work on the 50 project.  As I mentioned in my last post I had an idea to search for bullying stories through looking at different bullying books and trying to research the authors. After trying the method it didn't prove to be extremely successful.  Hopefully I can continue to search for them but it is hard and takes a lot of time.  I have at least one person with a bullying story from each of my states so I am hoping that they will be responsive and I won't have to struggle to look for more.

Today I will continue to search for bullying stories but I also have to update posts onto the Buzz on Bullying.  I have the responsibility to post 3 blog entries per week on this website (I can write the posts at one time and schedule them to post on a later date).  After lunch I plan to write those posts first and then use my remaining time on the 50 project.  Sounds like it's going to keep me busy until it is time to go home at 4!

Hope everyone had a great week and has an even better weekend,

Rebecca Miller
University of Wisconsin-Madison 2015
Studying Journalism and Mass Communication

No comments:

Post a Comment