Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Random Blog Post Title

I tried  to go without coffee this morning... Poor decision. Instead, I got a giant thing of orange juice, it think it's a quart? Unfortunately, OJ doesn't have caffeine, so I'm feeling a bit groggy. Oh, well...only a few more hours to go.

Thankfully, it has stopped raining for a while. However, instead of rain we have 90 degree days with humidity. I'll still take it though. I can only take so many drops of water hitting my head day after day before I go nuts.

Making headway on the 50 Project. I still have a couple of states for finish in the band search before I move on to the bully stories. I've tried looking for a few stories just to get a head start on it, but it is probably the hardest thing so far. Finding unsigned bands is a breeze. Finding stories of people who have been bullied... not so much. 

Sex Pistols - Vacant
Dead Kennedy's - California Uber Alles
Buzzcocks - What Do I Get?


Peter Dodwell
Merrimack College, 2014
PR Intern


No comments:

Post a Comment