Friday, July 19, 2013

Later 22

     Today is my last day being 22. I know I've been posting a lot about turning 23 in other blog posts so I won't go into it, but I'm not exactly looking forward to it. I like being 22 and I'm not ready to get older. Can't I just be 22 forever? Singing Taylor Swift's "22" song just won't be the same once I turn 23.
    This morning I have been collecting leads as usual and now it's lunch time. The day has really flown by! After lunch I'm probably going to work on cd covers and logos for the project 50 assignment. I came up with a few good ones yesterday but I'm hoping to come up with better ones today. I'm excited for this weekend because it's my birthday and I'm going to go into Boston with a bunch of friends to celebrate! I can't wait.
     Happy Friday!

Hollister Ream
Graphic Design Intern
Wheelock College

No comments:

Post a Comment