Monday, July 15, 2013

Halfway through July

I’m back at Esente after a week off. I went down to the Cape! At dinner last night my parents started talking about things I need to do before I go back to school. I had to quickly ask them to stop talking about that because I refuse to think about it yet.

We collected leads for Internet marketing campaigns again this morning. I definitely have a system down to make the collection process more efficient and therefore faster. I can’t help but think that there are things I can’t change myself that would make the systems go faster. I think I’ll mention it to Ron later-companies need their employees/interns to think about innovation and not just sticking to the task at hand. Kim and I also edited a piece called “The Process” which we will give to potential clients at sales calls. Ron is a great salesman but even the details of best sales pitch can slip our client’s minds. Plus, the person hearing the pitch might not be the person making the decision so it will be good to give that person something to show to his or her boss.

I’m assuming we’ll be back on the 50 project this afternoon. I need to be caught up on what’s going on but I did read over some of the blog posts from last week and it sounds like the group is making a lot of progress. I can’t wait to see it actually coming together.


I hope everyone has an awesome day!

Hanna Lane
English Literature
University of New Hampshire

No comments:

Post a Comment