Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Virtual Tourscape

     I came into Esente today feeling pretty excited. Last week the design interns were asked to create a logo for a client for one of Esente's sister companies, Onpoint, called Virtual Tourscape. Virtual Tourscape is a company that creates virtual videos inside of buildings and so this client wanted us to create a logo that incorporated some sort of camera with a building/city skyline type of image included in it. They gave us the logo to their other site called Photos in a Minute, and they wanted us to make the logo somewhat similar to the logo for that company. Yesterday (I don't work here on Mondays), Amanda emailed me and told me that the client chose my design to use as their logo! I was really excited. I have never created a logo that is actually used for a company before, so that is something I'm looking forward to see as a finished product on their website. This is the logo I came up with:


 Other than that, today has been filled with collecting leads. I was assigned to finish collecting all Home & Garden businesses where somebody left off in Middleboro, MA. The list was really, really long, but overall pretty difficult because most of the businesses didn't have websites or weren't located in Middleboro, which was just super annoying. So today I only had a total of 43 leads, which is very low for me. Hopefully I'll get a better list on Thursday.

Hollister Ream
Graphic Design Intern
Wheelock College

No comments:

Post a Comment