Thursday, July 11, 2013

Flip flops and Flash floods

    Leads today are on the longer side for me, as I received the exciting, and forever long category of legal and financial.  I've learned that in this field, not many people have email, contact info, or even a website...as someone who helps people, like lawyers, wouldn't that be helpful? Food for thought.
   
    Anyway, today is Thursday, my first day of the week as I was on vacation on Martha's Vineyard.  It was nice to have a little break from work, but I imagine it will be kind of difficult to catch up with the projects people are on, seeing what I have missed etc.  I have faith that I will pick up quick however.

My bullying and drunk driving posters have unfortunately taken a backseat, becoming the forgettable middle child within my work load.  Memo to self, make sure to make time to 'play' with them.  I do not know the status of the Bullying CD, hoping to figure that out soon.

This morning right when I got in, I updated the buzzagainstbullying blog, as I was a week behind on updates.  I have become quite good at researching and finding interesting, and eye-catching titles and articles for the blog, not bad for a Graphic Designer doing some PR...what up!  Still formulating sketches for the FB icons for the blogs and such, have not gotten a grip on that yet, calls for some more researching and sketching tonight.

Not sure what the rest of the day brings, but all I know is that I keep dreaming about my subpar lunch in the fridge...i'm THAT hungry!  Also I hope that the rain can hold off until I am at least at South Station, after that go nuts Mother nature!  I don't mind the rain, as much as I don't feel like trudging to the train in flip flops and flash floods... ooh that is a good title for a blog...down right inspirational!  Figures I would figure out a good title for this, as I am finishing it...the ever changing mind of an artist.

Well wish me luck as I attempt to make it home as dry as possible, fingers crossed!

Meghan Connolly
Umass Dartmouth
Graphic Design

No comments:

Post a Comment