Wednesday, July 24, 2013

50 final touches

Doing research for email marketing is second nature now. I just find a good sequence on 8Tracks and search for three hours. Although I really like the writing aspects of this internship, as Ron said way back in the beginning, it’s important to pedal the bike.

Yesterday the PR interns met to design two intern videos. One will focus upon the intern program in general and the others will serve more as an Anti-Drunk Driving PSA. I found it difficult because I have never written a script before but it was definitely interesting to think about an approach to the technique. I don’t think screenplays are in my future but who knows?

The videos will feature the interns only. We’re going to keep it simple with the hope of broadcasting an efficient and effective message. It’s important to be ambitious and take risks but we are aware that our video making skills are only at a certain point right now and we want to make the best possible video instead of something that will be of distractingly poor quality because we tried to do too many things.

50 is coming along. We will easily accomplish what Ron wanted us to do this summer. I’m hoping today we will be able to finalize all text content and throw some weight into the bullying stories research. The bands were relatively simple to find because of ReverbNation but we need to put some time into looking up possible sources for the bullying stories from every state. We have plenty of time and, like I said, I’m hoping everything else will be done by the end of today.

I hope everyone has an awesome day!

Hanna Lane
English Literature

University of New Hampshire

No comments:

Post a Comment