Tuesday, July 23, 2013

pushing forward

Today at Esente I researched within the Quincy Massachusetts area. I found market research on companies in areas of passenger leasing and education/schooling. Later on I will work on some more design work for the 50 project. I have already created logos and CD art. Yesterday I began work on banners for a Facebook or website page.  Once I get a few comments on what I have created thus far I will push forward into creating some book covers for the project. I will be using the logos I have created and possibly some imagery I have taken myself. However, It will be a work in progress. I may just stick to what I know best and pick a simple color for a background instead.

In a meeting a short few minutes ago Ron told us that originally is dead. I believe this comment in several ways, however this is the problem that artists face everyday. We want to survive however we do take from what we see or what works. So how do we stand out and make work that is original. Anyways... I was given a task to make a logo by the end of the day for another client. I look forward to working on something different for a chance. I feel stuck in a 50 project cloud. I think a little vacation from the project will help with a fresh perspective on new ideas and what is or what is not working.

Graphic Intern
Keene State College
Matthew Carson

No comments:

Post a Comment