Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Field Trip

I haven't been at Esente since last Tuesday because I couldn't come in Wednesday and Thursday I had a really bad migraine. It is nice to be back and working on projects! Yesterday Amanda emailed Rebecca, Pete and I and asked if we could got to the Prudential tomorrow to do some marketing for one of our clients. We are going to be giving out coupons and asking people to sign up for a weekly email with updates about Flamers. I think that this will be a great learning experience and I'm really excited. We're going to be working in a new environment for the day and really putting out marketing skills to the test.

Today here at Esente so far we've just been collecting leads and after lunch we will probably work on either the 50 project or the videos. I'm really looking forward to tomorrow and will write all about it on Thursday!

Shayna LaHaise
UMass '13
PR Intern

No comments:

Post a Comment