Thursday, July 25, 2013

Another week gone by

This morning was spent performing internet marketing research for a variety of companies in Quincy, MA. I had an average day of doing leads but I was unlucky with most of the companies. I managed to collect a total of 56 leads which is slightly below my average. My music choices for the morning were scattered as I listened to some Iron Maiden, Dave Matthews, Red Hot Chili Peppers, and Danzig.

I passed the 200 hour mark recently for the internship and the next few weeks are the final stretch for me. I am having a good time at the internship and I love hanging out with the other interns, however I am desperate for money these days and I don't really have time for a job until I am done here at Esente. The commute to Beverly really does a number on my gas tank.

During the afternoon on Tuesday we wrote a script for the Esente interns promotional video. The process was entertaining and informative and some of us are really hoping to make it into the video. Some of the interns don't want to be in the video but Ron assured us that everyone will be filmed. Now we have two videos to look forward to!

Randy McGravey
Public Relations Intern
Esente Music Group

No comments:

Post a Comment