Wednesday, July 31, 2013

day 22 of this so called Prihodnost

Slovenian. I don't have anything to say about this language because I've never heard it spoken— that I know of, anyway.

Yesterday afternoon I worked on a logo that the other graphics interns had started last week, but we had to have it done by the end of the day, and I didn't come up with anything good, so I moved on to the 50 project. I did some sketches  (with my new tablet!) of more cd covers, and I think that at least 2 of them will work well once I get them drawn out for real because they're just very general artwork.

This morning, leads weren't too bad. Manta went down a few times and I got a few lists where everything ended being in a different city than it said on Manta, but I got my average number of leads anyway.

Also, I'm super forgetful. Yesterday I forgot the box for my tablet (which has the driver install cd and the extra nibs for the stylus in it), the cooler for the candy that I bring to class at night (so they all melted in my car), and a few things I had printed. I probably forgot a few more things, but as per usual I can't remember.

Carolina Rago
RIT Student
Graphics Intern

No comments:

Post a Comment