Wednesday, July 17, 2013

new leaf

Its HUMPDAY,
and the week is already half over, which means by this time next week I will be cleaning, packing a getting ready for a much needed vacation.
This week was a fresh start to everything I have been working on. Ron and the 50 Project team met and decided to move in a new direction with the art (logos). As upsetting as the news was, this is a world where the client comes first, so the new direction for logos will be a text heavy logo that is meant to look metal (texture) with a script style slogan underneath. I have made a few logos and am happy with the results. Hopefully Ron likes these batch of logos myself and Gabriella have made.
Here is what I have made: these are still in the beginning phases with no slogan (we don't have a definite one yet)

Matthew Carson
Graphics Intern
Keene State College

No comments:

Post a Comment