Wednesday, May 22, 2013

What Will I Accomplish Today?

I've recently learned this company is about more than music. Yesterday I worked on some drunk driving articles to post on the blog deadlines.stopddnow.com.  This is an issue that is important to bring to teens awareness because it is far too common to hear of drunk driving accidents.  These accidents take away lives due to something that is easy to prevent.  I also began working on some tweets for the month of June to post. The challenge was getting them to fit into 140 characters or less. Follow @stopddnow maybe you'll see some of my marvelous tweets in the month of June!

What will today have in store? Hopefully more things to keep me busy.  I have come to realize that now that school is over and summer is here, even if it has been nasty weather, I have absolutely nothing to do in my life other than watch Friday Night Lights (my new favorite show which I highly recommend to anyone) and play with my miniature dachshund Simon.  It may seem like long hours here at Esente 9-4 but the hours pass quickly and time just flies by.  It is definitely waaaayyyyy more fun than sitting through my geology class and learning about rocks...don't ever take geology.  That's all for today's update!

Until next time,
Rebecca Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment