Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Graphic Design... Better Than Sliced Bread? -John Matthews

  I drew an award winning stick figure this morning. I'm going to call him Larry. Each brush stroke, from Larry's big, broad smile, to his little toes, was hand-crafted with precision and finesse. If you were lucky enough to witness his creation, you were most likely also present for his hasty demise. Yes, Larry is no longer with us; however, my work of art will no doubt live on in the young minds of 2 or 3 Esente Music Group Interns for years to come.

  Seriously though, sometimes I wish I were a graphic design wizard like Ingrid, Gabriella and Christine. I'd design a silver-plated rocket ship, packed to the brim with cotton candy and giraffe-shaped Beanie Babies. Full amenities included of course; one must never plan an excursion to the moon without the comforts of home. Kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, music studio and full service spa. The works. I'd sleep in one of those race car beds, just like my friend Jake when he was 5.
Jake was the man
  I'd design a little puppy named Excalibur. He'd join me on our quest into the deep, dark unknowns of the solar system. In fact, he'd fly us there. Pilot Excalibur. Hey if I'm a graphic design hero, I can do anything.

Except conclusions.

No comments:

Post a Comment