Tuesday, May 28, 2013

(Insert clever title here)-Part 3

My second week work was scheduled to start today (Tuesday) at 9:00 a.m. Though my day started at 1:00 a.m. this morning, because what better ways to start the week than a four hour midnight drive to from Glens Falls, NY to Beverly, MA?  I literally just got an apartment in Beverly, so this past weekend I traveled back to the secluded homeland that is upstate New York to retrieve my things for the summer.  Not wanting to hit Memorial Day traffic, the genius that I am thought to leave at three a.m. to avoid the impending clogging of the Massachusetts highway arteries. While my intuition was not wrong and thwarted any possible road rage, upon arriving at Beverly I realized, by golly I am exhausted. I had slept maybe four hours over the past forty eight. My last couple days home were filled with so many last minute goodbyes, hangouts, and packing the little part of my brain that says “Hey you should probably go to sleep!” had took the weekend off.   Needless to say I’m quite tired but, this is my friends is why caffeine exists .

-Peter

No comments:

Post a Comment