Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Summahtime

Happy Memorial Day! We go to the Cape every year to celebrate this weekend. It’s my favorite place and there’s nothing like getting older to make you appreciate vacations and family. Check out our beautiful island!







I had a great weekend but it is nice to be back as well. I like having relaxing time and working time to balance each other. The leads are going better than I thought they would. I wasn’t sure if I would have the focus to sit and search for one set of information for hours at a time but it’s actually kind of relaxing. You get into a rhythm. I’m going to motivate myself with my own numbers. I collected 60 in 2.5 hours today so I came in a little over our quota.

I like putting a whole album on shuffle and zoning out to that. Today was My Head is an Animal by Of Monsters and Men. Thank you, Iceland. Everyone knows Little Talks and it is a great song but everyone should definitely check out the whole album, too. I love the idea of a concept album and am sad that they’re disappearing because singles are all the rage. We can have Call Me Maybe and albums, people! I read a great analogy for music the other day. The online discussion was about people who pass judgment on others based on musical taste. One responder compared music genres to movie genres-you watch movies based on your mood, and music should be much the same way. Sometimes you want something light, while other times you might want something sad or action-packed. That makes a lot of sense to me. I wonder why music is thought of so differently. Interesting to think about.

Have a great day!!

Hanna

No comments:

Post a Comment