Friday, May 31, 2013

Back at Esente after my day off on Thursday, and I am excited about getting to look at the sort of comments that got posted on my designs yesterday. Critiques can be stressful, but they are good things ultimately and the post-it note process allows people who are not really used to being directly critical to someone's face be more honest. On Wednesday the critique seemed to go well, with the main criticism being of the words on the poster which is why I'm so interested in hearing from the PR interns since that is more their field. The first poster is pretty much done art wise, so I'm looking forward to taking their advice to finish it up. The second design is coming along, but I think that the idea was clear enough from what I had to get some helpful ideas for it.

Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment