Wednesday, May 29, 2013

The Newby..

So I am officially the new kid on the block.

Today is my first day and i must say that it doesn't feel like work, partially, because this is an ideal job for me so the day is flying by!

I was asked to do a quick review of some of the artists that this music group represents, research the ways in which various corporations can use/benefit from Social Media sites, as well as search 3 articles in connection to Drunk Driving, and write a simple summation. Cool! What makes this experience better is that i can listen to my 90s music playlist while i complete the tasks.. :)


While interning at this facility, I hope to get a great idea of what the job of someone in the Public Relation's Department of a Record label would entail.



-Gee



No comments:

Post a Comment